As a responsible relationship based lender, BCRS Business Loans
is committed to treating our customers fairly.
- Obtaining sufficient information and documentation to ensure that we are confident of the customer’s ability to repay the loan
- Ensuring that the information provided by BCRS Business Loans is adequate for the customer’s needs; and
- Ensuring that our contracts result in a fair outcome.
In line with BCRS Business Loans operations, the business adopts five of the six FCA outcomes when designing products and services for our customers. The customer impact, journey and experience are always considered in our decision making.
Click here to take our
“Treating Customers Fairly satisfaction questionnaire”
- Corporate Culture: Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with a business where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Product Design: Products and services marketed and sold in the market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Clear Information: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Consumer Expectations: Consumers are provided with products that perform as the business has led them to expect, and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Barriers: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by the business to change product, switch provider, submit a claim, or make a complaint.
Responsible Finance Code of Practice:
In addition, as a Responsible Finance Provider, we are proud to comply with the Responsible Finance Code of Practice, which principally concerns the responsible and fair treatment of customers. To view this document, please click here