BCRS Business Loans is committed to providing a high quality, transparent
and an accessible service to everyone we deal with. We aim to treat all of our customers and partners reasonably and fairly.
We handle any expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response as a complaint. We listen to complaints, treat them seriously, and learn from them so that we can continuously improve our service.
Our complaints policy and procedure is aligned to our Treating Customers Fairly culture.
Our first step is normally to try to resolve complaints informally if possible. We will try to resolve the issue there and then. If a complainant is not satisfied with our response, the next step is to then make a formal complaint.
How to complain to BCRS Business Loans
• We can receive complaints via the following methods:
a) Address a complaint to the Chief Executive, unless the complaint is against
the Chief Executive, in which case address it to the Chairman of the Board.
b) Send it to: BCRS Business Loans, Technology Centre, Wolverhampton Science Park, Glaisher Drive, Wolverhampton, WV10 9RU
a) Email a complaint, addressed to the Chief Executive, to firstname.lastname@example.org
iii) Phone call
a) call 01902 710 193
a) 01902 428 030
v) or alternatively if required by virtue of reasonable adjustments.
What we need from a complainant
• Details of the complaint being made
• Contact details, including an up to date postal address
• BCRS Business Loans will deal with complaints promptly and will always reply to a complainant via a letter through the postal system.
• We will acknowledge receipt of a written complaint within five working days of receipt where we have a return address.
• Customers can expect to have a full substantive response within 20 working days. If not, we will give reasons for the delay and send a final response within eight weeks. This response will normally be our final response.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
• The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation. They look to sort out complaints that consumers and financial businesses haven’t been able to resolve between themselves.
• If for some reason BCRS Business Loans haven’t been able to resolve a complaint within eight weeks, or a complainant is not satisfied with the resolution set out in the Final Response Letter, a complaint can be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
• If a complainant receives a final response letter from BCRS Business Loans and they want to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, they will need to do this within six months of receiving the final response letter.
To find out more about the service visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
All complaints received will be dealt with confidentially and in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, subject to the need to disclose information as required by statutory authorities, and/or as a result of statutory, legal or parliamentary obligations placed on the organisation.
We will keep all records pertaining to a complaint for at least six years from the date of the complaint’s closure.