Last Updated: SEPT 2018
Cookies and other tracking tools
BCRS uses tracking tools such as cookies
We (or our suppliers) use several common tracking tools. We use these tools to collect usage and demographic information about you over time and across different Web sites when you use our Platforms. We also have third parties (e.g. advertisers) that collect personal information this way. Tools we use may include browser cookies. Your browser will store these cookies on your computer in a small file. To learn more about cookies, see www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We and our advertising partners may also use web beacons (single pixel GIF images). These web beacons are placed in the code of a Web page or an email newsletter. When you access a partner site within our mobile applications, we may track your activity on that site.
By using the Platforms, you give us your free, unambiguous and informed consent to the use of any of the cookies and tracking tools mentioned in this policy.
BCRS uses tracking tools for following purposes
- (i) To track new visitors to the Platforms.
- (ii) To help us recognise your browser as a previous visitor. This includes saving and remembering any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting the Platforms, such as language.
- (iii) To store your username and password if you are registered with us.
- (iv) To work with online advertising companies to display targeted advertising on our Platforms and third party platforms that you visit. This targeting may be based on information you submit on our Platforms or third party platforms. This targeting may also be based on your activities or behaviours on our Platforms or those of third parties. We may also obtain information about your browsing history from our business partners. To learn more about targeted advertising and how you can accept or refuse can you buy tramadol online (opt-out of) this type of advertisements, we recommend that you visit aboutads.info/choices or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- (v) To help improve our website offering and for capacity planning purposes. We or our third party service providers may set analytics cookies. These allow us to gather aggregated or segmented information about the types of visitors that access our Platforms and the pages and advertisements that they view. +In order to better understand your use of our Platforms, we or our third party service providers may collect information on such use, including pages visited, links clicked and mouse movements. +We do not use this information to personally identify you.
How you can control tracking tools and opt-out of online behavioural advertising
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How to do this varies from browser to browser. You should view the Help menu on the browser you use for further information.
How BCRS responds to “Do Not Track” signals
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.