Are you looking for finance? Have you previously struggled to access finance from traditional lenders?
Maybe we can help!
BCRS Business Loans are here to support Small – Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) in and around the West Midlands to help with growth and prosperity. We provide finance that fits your business.
We’re committed to providing loans to viable businesses ranging from £10,000 to £150,000 with terms from 1 to 7 years.
We consider so much more when making the decision to lend your business money as we are very aware that a lack of a track record, unreasonable security arrangements, past financial problems or simply not meeting conventional credit scoring methods maybe hindering your progress.
Another aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd is that we have a relationship-based approach to lending. We always take the time to meet you face-to-face and want to find out and understand what makes you and your business tick!
This process enables us to make an informed decision on the type of finance you may be able to access. One of our Business Development Managers will support you through the process and be on hand to answer any queries and questions you may have.
Below are some ‘top tips’ from our Head of Credit, Tony, to ensure your loan application process runs as quickly and smoothly as possible:
1. Primarily, ensure that your loan application has no gaps – if a particular field is not applicable for any reason, please mark it accordingly
2. As a lender, we provide loans to create and safeguard jobs for growing businesses – are you sure you meet these criteria?
3. We require a full Experian or Equifax report for each director/ owner/ partner
4. Experian/ Equifax report should correlate to the information found on the personal assets/ liabilities/ income/ expenditure forms
5. Any adverse credit information should be accompanied with a good explanation/ evidence of satisfaction6. Accounts for the past 3 years:
a. not applicable for start-ups
b. businesses that have been trading for less than 3 years, let us have what you’ve got
7. Cash flow projections would usually need to show VAT
8. Cash flow projections should account for loan monies going in/loan repayments and include the anticipated increase in wages for new jobs to be created. Please remember to include opening and closing bank balances.
9. Profit & Loss projections should be net of VAT
10. Projected income/ sales figures need to be supported with a sales and marketing plan or evidence of new contracts and orders, to judge whether these projections are realistic. This is particularly important for start-up businesses
To discover if BCRS can help your business, please visit https://bcrs.org.uk/
You can also subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date with all things BCRS along with following us on the below social media channels.